LinguaFolio Network is a resource site dedicated to supporting educators and learners as they explore LinguaFolio. You can access a variety of resources on this site, including tutorials and support materials. You can even join the community and connect with other STARTALK participants for ongoing collaboration.
- LinguaFolio tutorial—Overview of LinguaFolio for STARTALK Programs
- Student tutorial—Benefits of LinguaFolio and how learners can use the tool
- Teacher tutorial—Benefits of LinguaFolio and how teachers can use the tool
- Technical Guide—Guidance on technical issues such as uploading evidence
- Practical Guide—Guidance on practical issues such as instructional planning
- Research—Literature reviews and research reports supporting LinguaFolio
- Resources—Links to resources, including training modules for LinguaFolio
- CanDo Exemplars—Examples of evidence for CanDo Statements
LinguaFolio Online Overview Video
Learn about LinguaFolio Online and how to use this tool in the language classroom.